Busy Bear Busy Book
Twitterpated Busy Bear Book Comes with 12 pages of fun and activities!
Specifically designed to introduce simple cognitive concepts such as counting, shapes, numbers, sorting and matching whilst developing creative play and fine motor skills.
- Thread Turbo Ted’s Shell: Turbo Ted’s beautiful shell is losing its coil, can you help thread it back together again?
- Laundry: Put the socks in the washing machine, they need a good wash! Don’t forget to press the green button to start the machine. Can you see them tumbling around through the window? Press the red button to stop the machine.
- Sock Matching: The socks are all mixed up! Help match them with the other side! Hang the wet socks on the line to dry.
- Twitterpated Birds: The pretty birds need a bit of help getting back home. Can you count the birds and name the colours?
- Pepperoni Pizza: How many pieces of pepperoni on the pizza? Match the slices to the numbers on the tray.
- Fill ‘Em Up: Oh no! The bus has run out of petrol! Lucky we got to the petrol station just in time. Can you fill up the petrol using only green and orange ribbon?
- Mushroom Maths: Mushroom has lost its spots! They’re inside the zipper pocket! Match the spots back to the colours! Can you name the numbers on the spots?
- Fix My Face: My face is all out of sorts. Can you give me a new one?
- Bedtime: It’s time for dolly to go to sleep. Can you help bring out her pillow and her blanket? Shall we sing a goodnight song? Don’t forget to turn off the light. Nighty night.
- Dress Up Dolly: Rise and shine! Open the window to let the sun in. What shall we wear today? Unwind the wardrobe and cabinet doors and let’s have fun dressing up.
- Crazy Crocodiles: These three crazy crocodiles are hungry. Can you undo the buttons on the fish and feed them to the crocodiles?
- Rainbow Raindrops: Look a beautiful rainbow in the sky! Match the colourful raindrops to the rainbow while you sing the rainbow song.
For that extra special finishing touch and to encourage name recognition, personalisation with natural wood beads is available for this book.
Size: 20 x 20cm
Age Guide: 2.5 - 7 years
The Busy Bear Book contains small parts that are securely sewn on however please continue to ensure children under the age of 3 are closely supervised