Cloth Pad - Light
If you are looking to make a difference for yourself AND the environment then cloth pads may be the perfect option for you!
Just like nappies, disposable pads do not break down in landfill creating a large amount of waste over your lifetime.
Reusable Cloth pads reduce waste in the environment and are easy to use!
- Topper (the part that goes against your skin) : 100% Cotton Flannelette
- Backer (the part that goes against your undies) : 100% Cotton
- The fabrics that make up our 'pad' are also 100% Cotton
- Also includes a waterproof layer
- Wings: Single KAM Snaps
- Cotton Threads
- Light Brooksies Cloth Pad: 30-45ml
- Medium Brooksies Cloth Pad: 50-70ml
- Heavy Brooksies Cloth Pad: 55-90ml
Buying cloth pads is definitely an investment. The upfront cost is undeniably more than disposables. But the long-term savings, the increased comfort and the difference you are making to the environment make it well worth considering!
Each pad is designed and made with the body in mind. We work hard to ensure that we provide a product that will fit your shape well, in order to ensure you feel comfortable and confident. Our cloth pads are constructed for reliability; making sure, you're sure, every time you wear it. We want you to go into your day convinced that you can face whatever the day may throw at you-- be it work or play, sleeping or entertaining.
We chose excellent, hardwearing fabrics, quality fibers and durable snaps to ensure that you receive a product that will withstand the test of time.
Please note that each pad is lovingly handmade, so no two will ever be the same. It is also possible that stitching may not look exactly the same on each pad. Rest assured I take great pride in what I do and will work incredibly hard to ensure you get a product that you will be excited to receive and thrilled to wear.
Before using your Cloth Pads it is very important that you prepare the properly! Not doing so will result in leakage.
- Soak your Cloth Pads in cold water for at least 12 hours (This allows it to reach maximum absorption)
- Run your Cloth Pads through at least one cold wash cycle 2-3 washes before first use would be even better (This is because the more you wash your pads the more absorbent they become)
It is really important that you follow the washing instructions and ensure that your pads are 100% dry before storing them.